Be as Flexible as You Want To Be Faster, Safer, And Sooner
You have to be careful throwing superlatives around when talking about a new idea or product lest you be mistaken for a brainless, giddy cheerleader. I tell you truly that ‘Relax Into Stretch‘ is superb; I’d run out of superlatives and might sound like a cheerleader so I won’t go the traditional praise route. Why is this book so important to the fitness community? Stretching has always been associated with any serious fitness effort and Tsatsouline’s approach to this old discipline is fresh and unique and thought provoking. Best of all, this book combines philosophic insight with in-your-face reality as Pavel shares with the reader ‘drills’ that turn you into what this former Russian Spetznaz instructor calls ‘ a flexibility mutant’. What red-blooded American fitness devotee wouldn’t aspire to mutation? This book supplies both the road map and the methodology. Don’t ask to borrow my copy.”
Marty Gallagher, WashingtonPost.com columnist,
World Masters Powerlifting Champion
“Pavel has great ideas on flexibility and strength exercises.”
Bill Superfoot Wallace, M.Sc.,
World Kickboxing Champion
“Conventional stretching attempts to literally elongate your tissues, which is dangerous and ineffective. Relax into Stretch simply teaches your muscles to relax into a stretch. If you compare traditional training to a messy hardware reorganization, then Relax into Stretch is an efficient software upgrade.
While stretching tissues may take years, changes in the nervous system are immediate! Your muscles will start noticeably elongating from your first Relax into Stretch practice and within months you will have achieved a level of flexibility uncommon to our species.”
Own an illustrated guide to the thirty-six most effective techniques for super-flexibility
- How the secret of mastering your emotions can add immediate inches to your stretch
- How to wait out your tension the surprising key to greater mobility and a better stretch
- How to fool your reflexes into giving you all the stretch you want
- Why contract-relax stretching is 267% more effective than conventional relaxed stretching
- How to breathe your way to greater flexibility
- Using the Russian technique of Forced Relaxation as your ultimate stretching weapon
- How to stretch when injured faster, safer ways to heal
- Young, old, male, female learn what stretches are best for you and what stretches to avoid
- Why excessive flexibility can be detrimental to athletic performance and how to determine your real flexibility needs
- Plateau-busting strategies for the chronically inflexible.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.