The Ultimate Exercise for Fat Loss, High-Yield Cardio and Explosive Power
With Master RKC, Mark Reifkind and Tracy Reifkind, RKC
DVD 3 hours 5 minutes
Get the ripped physique, the ultra-conditioning and the explosive power you always wanted—in minimum time and for minimum expense…As its title indicates, Mastering the HardStyle™ Kettlebell Swing provides absolutely everything you need, to knock it out of the performance park—and enjoy a new life of supreme strength and vitality. Detailed, scientifically-structured progressions give you a rock-solid technical foundation and proficiency. Two bonus, follow-along workouts further instruct and inspire you to achieve the ultimate in fat loss, high-yield cardio and explosive power.
„I am 40 years old and started with kettlebells two years ago out of desperation. I had chronic low back pain and sciatica, and heard about them from a 64 year old kinesiologist who had fixed his own back problems with just the swing. Fast forward two years, and I am doing about 2,000 swings per month and my back has improved about 80%.“—Tom Rooney, Dayton, OH
„In the Royal Family of Exercise, The Kettlebell Swing is King“
Get the ripped physique, the ultra-conditioning and the explosive power you always wanted—in minimum time
and for minimum expense…
Since Pavel Tsatsouline introduced the modern world to the glories of HardStyle™ kettlebell training in 2001, the fitness landscape has changed forever. This simple tool, the kettlebell, when used as part of Pavel’s now legendary HardStyle™ system, has helped sculpt finely-chiseled new physiques—with dramatic power to match—for tens of thousands of grateful recipients.
Master RKC, Mark Reifkind and RKC, Tracy Reifkind are uniquely qualified to help YOU TOO rapidly achieve the same spectacular physical transformations.
As a former college gymnast, powerlifting champion, national coach, competitive bodybuilder, ultra-marathoner and the founder of the first-ever studio in the US devoted entirely to kettlebell training, Mark brings a wealth of experience and expertise in his presentation of the secrets of the HardStyletm kettlebell swing.
Tracy’s innovative kettlebell swing programming and personal 100lb plus weight loss story have won her national acclaim—and a position of honor in Tim Ferriss’s runaway bestseller The 4-Hour Body.
As its title indicates, Mastering the HardStyle™ Kettlebell Swingprovides absolutely everything you need, to knock it out of the performance park—and enjoy a new life of supreme strength and vitality. Detailed, scientifically-structured progressions give you a rock-solid technical foundation and proficiency. Two bonus, follow-along workouts further instruct and inspire you to achieve the ultimate in fat loss, high-yield cardio and explosive power.
Get these 9 great benefits from the HardStyle™ kettlebell swing:
1) build more muscle—with a chiseled, compact, toned look
2) lose fat—in a hurry, but with long-term, sustainable results
3) increase strength—with surprising carry-over for innumerable physical activities
4) train hardcore cardio—for a powerful, „ageless“ heart
5) build speed and power—to be as explosive and as dynamic as you want to be
6) increase your work capacity—to go longer and harder at any task
7) develop muscles you never knew you had—for a perfectly proportioned physique
8) strengthen and stabilize your back—a major key to pain-free, high-level performance and athletic longevity
9) build powerful legs—without wrecking your knees
Who is Mastering the HardStyle™ Kettlebell Swing For?
1) You’ve been hearing about kettlebells and don’t know where to start.
2) You’ve heard that nothing burns more calories or works more muscle than kettlebell swing training but you don’t live close to a certified instructor and want to learn the best and the safest way to swing the KB.
3) You’re a trainer who wants to get kettlebell certified and wants to know the details of how the RKC teaches the „Center of its Universe“, The swing.
4) You’ve tried other kettlebell methods and haven’t gotten the in depth, detailed instruction you want.
5) You’re a busy person who doesn’t have all day to go to the gym and spend hours on a bike, lifting weights and doing yoga to maintain a base level of fitness and tone. You need a much more efficient solution .The HardStyle Kettlebell Swing.
6) You want to get strong at the same time you get your cardio in and don’t have time for both.
7) You’re small and you want to build up.
8) You’re too big and you want to slim down.
9) You’re a serious minimalist who loves the idea of one bell, one weight and one movement for a total body, complete workout.
10) You’re a high mileage comrade who’s been through the mill and whose knees and back can’t tolerate what they used to. You need a serious exercise that just builds you up without tearing you down. You’re no longer training for ‘fitness’, you are training for Life.
11) You’re a serious competitive athlete that wants to know one of the best tools around for building and maintaining amazing power and speed that translates big time to your strength lifts and sport. In Sport, Speed is King, and Power is Queen. Nothing builds both like the HardStyle Kettlebell Swing.
12) You’re no longer a beginner kettlebell trainer and are ready to go into Deep Skill; the subtleties and nuances interest you.
13) You want to know how to do the only exercise that my wife Tracy used to achieve incredible muscle tone and strength after losing over 100 lbs.
Mastering the HardStyle™ Kettlebell Swing, as the title implies is entirely devoted to the swing: the drills, the skills, the progressions, the cues, the shortcuts and the corrections to commonly made mistakes in the basic four versions of the swing.
It’s as close to being taught the swing at an HKC or RKC as you can get.
And even though the swing is a very basic movement, it’s a lot trickier than people think to learn on their own. Especially if they don’t know the critical progressions that have been hammered out to a fine sheen through many RKC certifications and innumerable discussions and analysis of the Chief Instructor, the Master and Senior Instructor Corp of the RKC.